BreakQuest: Extra Evolution coming to PS3, PSP, Vita
BreakQuest: Extra Evolution has been announced for PS3, PSP, and PS Vita and will be released next week as a Playstation Mini. It’s developed Beatshapers, an Ukranian studio, and it is a physcis-block-breaking game.
The game will cost $3.99 in the US and the same amount of Euros in Europe. It’s a game that is playable by everyone as it is rated 3 + by Pegi.
It contains 100 completely redesigned levels, with colorful design, elements behaviour and visual effects, or so the developers say. I haven’t played it yet but this does sound really promising. Here’s the description and features of the game.
“BreakQuest: Extra Evolution is an unusual game: from one side it’s a full sequel to BreakQuest, one of the best block-breaking and genre defining games licensed to us by its creator, Nurium Games but from another side its completely new game which incorporates our vision and based on our inspiration from playing original BreakQuest,” said Alexey Menshikov, CEO and Founder of Beatshapers.
An advanced physics and collision system gives a never-seen-before interactive experience for your pleasure. And don’t forget about weapons and power-up bonuses, the amazing Gravitor which attracts the ball to you and unique Energy Shield which help you keep ball on the level via always-generated energy shield. Breaking bricks has never been so fun!
- 100 exclusively designed levels with new stylish art
- 10 unique bosses to defeat! Each attacks with special weapon!
- Unlock new space shuttles; each comes with activated power-up!
- Unique energy shield mechanics to help player control the ball, including endless Gravitor energy
- 21 achievements for an outstanding performance to reward players
- New power-ups and bonuses to smash and crash blocks
- All new music tracks, created by the SandS band