Destiny The Taken King DLC: New Quests Revealed, Achievements And Trophies Detailed
Potential spoilers inside.
Destiny: The Taken King is almost here. The new expansion pack (possibly the first of Destiny’s to actually earn that title) is going to bring a significant overhaul to the game everybody loves to hate on, and yet play regardless anyway, possibly bringing it closer to the initial promise that so enamored everybody.
Thanks to the leaking of achievements for the Xbox 360 version of the game, we now have some idea of exactly what all The Taken King is bringing with it to the table- we see the names of several new quests, as well as quests related to the new subclasses that the Taken King is introducing. We also see one linked to the new raid, which is called ‘The King’s Fall.’
Put together, the Achievements seem to add up to 250G, a not insubstantial amount for new players to trek their way through. Destiny: The Taken King launches on Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, and PS4 on September 15.
- The Taken King (40) – Complete “The Taken King” quest.
- Hunger Pangs (20) – Complete “The Old Hunger” quest.
- Stormcaller (20) – Complete “The Stormcaller’s Path” quest.
- Sunbreaker (20) – Complete “The Sunbreakers’ Challenge” quest.
- Nightstalker (20) – Complete “The Nightstalker’s Trail” quest.