Deux Ex Mankind Divided Latest Patch Improves DX12 Performance
Among other things.
The newest patch for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided’s PC version is now out, and it continues that game’s quest to get it running better on Microsoft’s new DirectX 12 API. According to the change log for the update, loading times, stability, and performance have all been improved for the game’s DirectX 12 build.
That’s not all, as the patch seems to perform some general housekeeping as far as the technical aspects of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PC go at large. You can check out the full list of changes and updates for yourself below. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is out now on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch build 592.1 Changelog:
The following gameplay changes are in this patch:
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Walking speed is now fixed properly.
- Fixed regression that was introduced in last patch: Talos Rucker no longer spawns twice.
- AMD intro video now has a lower volume.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on some interactive objects, such as computers or keypads, could cause Jensen to unholster his weapon.
- Fixed an issue where some users had to create a new Windows account to be able to start the game.
- Fixed a crash when loading a savegame.
- Fixed an issue where SSAO could introduce some graphical artifacts.
- Fixed an issue in Breach where the Booster Pack open button would not be shown, even though the user had Booster Packs to open.
- Fixed issues with the dialogue selection wheel.
The following DirectX 12 changes are in this patch:
- Improved stability and performance.
- Major improvement to loading times.