Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Mega Guide: Legendary Items, Abilities, Blood Shards And More
A complete guide for Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.
Using this guide for Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls, you will be able to level up faster, know more about bounties, adventure mode, mystic, transmogrify, enchanting, get more nephalem rifts, earn legendary items, farm gems, classes and their abilities and blood shards.
If you have any questions, let us know in the comments section below.
How To Level Up Faster: Reach level 60-70 in under two hours:
Levelling up in Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls is of prime importance in the game. The video guide below (courtesy of Youtube user Rhykker) shows how you can level up real quick in the game. Take a look.
Adventure Mode – Bounties Guide:
The adventure mode is one the biggest additions in the series. The guide below [courtesy of Youtube user TheGullofdoom) shows how the the adventure mode works and how you can complete all five bounties. Upon completion you’ll return to Tyrael and receive a Horardric Cache. This contains a ton of loot which also include Rift Keystone fragments.
Mystic , Transmogrify & Enchanting Guide:
This video shows the new NPC Mystic. This will allow you to enchant your rare and legendary weapons /items. First of all you would need materials. This can be obtained by salvaging. You will also need a sum of money and apply an attribute on the weapon you want to replace. Transmogrification will be available once you receive legendaries.
How To Get More Nephalem Rifts
You can obtain Nephalem rifts by completing bounties and getting Rift Keystone Fragments. The Rift Obelisks are available in each of the towns and you will need 5 fragments to unlock them. Eventually when you enter the rift, you will face against the Rift Guardian. If you defeat it you will earn a lot of loot.
Legendary Reaper’s Wraps Crafting & Farming Guide:
The video guide below will show how you can farm materials to craft the Legendary Reaper’s Wraps. If you have a health globe, it can restore up to 30% of your primary resources.
Demon Hunter Torment Burst Farming Build
The video below shows how you can use your Demon Hunter to get into Torment difficulty and farm for gear in Adventure mode.
Adventure Mode Bounty Reward Legendary Items Guide:
This is a complete guide for Legendary Items guide for the Adventure mode. A Redditor has described each one of them. You can check it out below, along the video guide:
- Mad Monarch’s Scepter – 1h mace – After killing 10 enemies, you release a Poison Nova that deals 1050–1400% weapon damage as Poison to enemies within 30 yards
- Ring of Royal Grandeur – Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (to a minimum of 2)
- Pauldrons of the Skeleton King – When receiving fatal damage, there is a chance that you are instead restored to 25% of maximum Life and cause nearby enemies to flee in fear
- Golden Gorget of Leoric Amulet – After earning a massacre bonus, 4–6 Skeletons are summoned to fight by your side for 10 seconds
- Sanguinary Vambraces bracers – Chance on being hit to deal 1000% of your Thorns damage to nearby enemies
- Cloak of Deception – DH cloak – Enemy missiles sometimes pass through you harmlessly
- Illusionary Boots – you may move unhindered through enemies
- Gloves of Worship – Shrine effects last for 10 minutes
- covens criterion- You take 50-60% less damage from blocked attacks
- Burst of Wrath – 2h axe – Killing enemies and destroying objects has a chance to grant 20% of your maximum primary resource
- Boots of Disregard – Gain 500 Life Regeneration per second for each second you stand still. This effect stacks up to 8 times
- Pride’s Fall helm – Your Resource costs are reduced by 30% after not taking damage for 5 seconds
- Envious Blade dagger – Gain 100% Critical Hit Chance against enemies at full health
- Insatiable Belt – Picking up a Health Globe increases your maximum Life by 5% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 5 times
- Overwhelming Desire amulet- Chance on hit to charm the enemy. While charmed, the enemy takes 35% more damage
- All of the legendary items drop in Act 4 – If you want a specific legendary, I’d advise against farming act4 as the chance is diluted by all other possible legendary item drops.
- Death’s Bargain pants – Gain an aura of death that deals 750-1000% of your Life per Second to enemies within 20 yards. You no longer regenerate Life
- Soulsmasher 2h – When you kill an enemy, it explodes for 500% of your life per kill as damage to all enemies within 20 yards, you no longer benefit from your life per kill
- Helltrapper – 7–10% chance on hit to summon a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry
- Salvation shield – Blocked attacks heal you and your allies for the amount blocked
- Pandemonium Loop – Enemies slain while Feared die in a bloody explosion and cause other nearby enemies
Farming gems and XP off cursed chests:
Here is how you can farm gems and XP off of cursed chests in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls.
Classes Abilities Guide:
In Reaper of Souls, all classes have new abilities at level 61. This includes runes along with three new passives. When players reach level 70 they can unlock a passive slot at level 70. Skill set courtesy Wowhead.
You can acquire blood shards by bounties.
- Normal: 1
- Expert: 2
- Bonus: 2
- Master: 4
- Torment: 4
Note: This guide will updated once we have more information about the game.