Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun Out Now
Square Enix today announced Dungeon Siege III: Treasures Of The Sun is now available in North America for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC platforms via GameStop PC Download, Steam and other participating online retailers.
Obsidian Entertainment has introduced several refinements to the systems and mechanics of Dungeon Siege III:
• New abilities: Players are now able to attain mastery of the arcane through powerful new attack, defense and healing abilities.
• Level up to 35: DUNGEON SIEGE III: TREASURES OF THE SUN raises DUNGEON SIEGE III’s existing level cap from 30 to 35.
• More monsters and items: Players will encounter new monsters in the Aranoi Desert—including mummies and giant skeletons—and will find more powerful items, adding to the thousands already available in DUNGEON SIEGE III.
• Reallocate Talent & Proficiency Points: Players can reallocate points spent in Proficiencies and Talents, enabling changes to character customization throughout the campaign.
• New Enchanting System: Transmuting items now gives players chances at gaining powerful new Vials that allow them to enhance their weapons and armor through the DLC’s new enchanting system.