Guild Wars 2 The Lost Shores Brings New Features
Guild Wars 2 latest updated brings refer-a-friend method which will no doubt encourage more people to check out how the game is. It’s pretty good too based on our review over here. If you have bought the game you can invite a friend for a free trail period from November 15-18.
The new update which is set to hit on November 15 brings a multi-stage, one-time event that will forever change the world of Guild Wars 2.
The Lost Shores update is a mini-expansion worth of new content that brings players a lot of new amount of new areas to explore, challenges to conquer and goals to achieve. This is all punctuated with a massive one-time event that will change Tyria forever.
Here are the complete details of the update, which adds new dungeon to the game along with other things.
- A mysterious zone to explore, accessible to all players regardless of level
- A challenging new dungeon to conquer
- A new PvP map set within a Kodan dojo
- New gear to acquire, ranging from additional weapons skins to item enhancements to an additional tier of items between Exotic and Legendary.
- Crafting updates including a new resource to harvest and 200 new recipes
- A one-time in-game event that will forever leave its mark on the world of Tyria, starting Friday, November 16 and ending Monday, November 19.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.