Indian Specials: Game4U Launches New Stores In North India, Announces Pre-Order Freebies
Game4u has launched 2 new stores in Gurgaon. Game4u’s has now grown to 4 stores including existing stores in Ludhiana and Jalandhar.
They have also announced a rewards program: “TEAM ELITE”.
This program aims to reward and track the current high volume of repeat visitors.
Mr. Jayont R. Sharma, Chairman and CEO, Milestone Interactive Group said, “Gaming has emerged as the fastest growing segment in the Indian entertainment space. With growing disposable income in the hands of the country’s youth, we expect the gaming industry to continue maintaining its high growth trajectory.”
“The launch of our “Team Elite” rewards program is timed to suitably support our growing and loyal customer base across the nation. With the launch of our stores at MGF Metropolis Mall and Ambience Mall in Gurgaon, gaming enthusiasts in the NCR region can now avail an unparalleled game shopping experience backed by best-in-class products & services.”
In addition, Game4u have also announced pre-order freebies for the following games:
• “The Witcher 2”: Witcher 2 medallion t-shirt free
• “Prototype 2”: Prototype 2 Game Poster
• “Max Payne 3” : Max Payne 3 Mouse pad free
• “Max Payne 3”: Bullet Keychain
• “Darksiders 2”: Darksiders 2 Mouse pad free
• “Darksiders 2”: Darksiders 2 PS3 Skin free
• “Assassin’s Creed 3”: Assassin’s Creed Neck Chain free
Stay tuned to GB for more news and updates.