Lawbreakers’ Third Alpha To Take Place Over The Weekend
Locked and loaded.
Lawbreakers’ third closed alpha is set to take place over the weekend. The alpha will run from 12 AM to 12 PM, Eastern Standard Time. The latest alpha is set to feature Promenade map, which made an appearance at Lawbreakers’ E3 showing this year. Alpha testers will also be able to check out the new Overcharge mode.
Boss Key Productions, Lawbreakers’ developers, have looked over player suggestions and feedback with a keen eye. As of the third alpha, the following tweaks will be made. Although lots of people are in line to check out the alpha, Boss Key appears to advise patience, with many more alpha keys to be distributed. Are you excited for Lawbreakers?
Let us know in the comments section below.
- Titan base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Enforcer base speed increased from 700 to 800
- Vanguard base speed increased from 800 to 850
- Assassin base speed increased from 800 to 900
- Health stations ramp up over time, gaining 10 bonus healing each tick
- Romerus charged shot damage per projectile reduced from 35 to 30
- Romerus ideal damage range reduced from 25 to 20 units
- Self-damage multiplier with the rocket launcher reduced from 75% to 50%