New Artwork Released For Air Conflicts: Vietnam
Some Air Conflicts: Vietnam details and artwork.
Kalypso Media have released some new artwork for the upcoming action-arcade air combat game, Air Conflicts: Vietnam. Air Conflicts: Vietnam will pit players in air combat taking place above a war torn Vietnam.
Players will be able to control fighter jets, helicopter gunships, run escort missions of precious cargo, rescued stranded allies, and deliver support troops to the front lines of combat.
Some key features of the game include:
- An epic single player campaign, rife with heroism and the dark, depressing side of war.
- The ability to fly and customize upwards of 20 different types of planes.
- Command of up to four jets and/or helicopters, maxing out their abilities and leveling them up as you progress through the game
- Challenge your friends in with up to eight player online support.
- Feats your ears on the classic rock tunes that were most prevalent in the Vietnam war era.