Rift: Conquest’s New Trailer Highlights The Philosophical Foundations Of New PvP Factions
Rift: Conquest is the latest update to Trion’s hit MMORPG. The center point of the new update is a new PvP system that lets players join one of three Ascended factions – Dominion, Oathsworn, or Nightfall.
A new trailer has been released highlighting this new expansion pack.
Rift: Conquest features:
- Conquest – Choose one of three faction groups for an all-out, cross-shard PvP war in an alternate-reality version of Stillmoor. Battle to control the Sourcestone Extractors, craft engines of war to aid your team, and build up bonuses that last beyond victory
- Instant Adventure – Instant Adventure comes to Freemarch, Silverwood, Gloamwood, and Stonefield
- Mentoring – Progress your character while helping your friends with low-level content
- Barbershop – Change your appearance with a quick trip to the Stylist
- New Sliver – Defeat Fae Lord Twyl in Primeval Feast
- World Event – Camp out with Summerfest and participate in scavenger hunts throughout Telara
Stay tuned to GB for more news and updates.