Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo Patch To Fix Frame-rate Issues On Xbox One And PS4
Patch 2 will also fix steering wheel lag.
Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo just got a second patch for both its Xbox One and PS4 versions and that patch is supposed to fix the improvement in a big way on both platforms. Since the game launched, there have been a number of complaints surrounding the title. The developers attempted to fix those issues with the game’s very first patch. Of course, the company wasn’t able to fix everything that was going wrong and that’s why they needed to release a second patch.
You can check out the full patch notes below. Before reading the full list, it should be pointed out that the framerate fix might be the biggest one, but there is also something to be said about the fact that the game is supposedly getting a fix for the steering wheel lag that has bothered players for a while now.
Xbox One Patch Notes:
- Fixed linearity of steering wheels in the menu options
- Input lag reduction using steering wheel
- Improved framerate during race sessions
- Fixed occasional disappearance of the pacenotes display on-screen during an online session after race pauses
PS4 Patch Notes:
- Fixed steering wheel input lag and linearity
- Fixed shaders for more stable framerate
- Fixed Thrustmaster TH8A device support (multi USB)