State Of Decay Gets A Third Update
The third update for State of Decay
The third update for the popular-but-glitchy State of Decay game released this past June, has been announced via the Undead Labs website forum. The update was released yesterday at 2:00 AM PDT. The update will be completely free for all gamers and will be available the world over.
The update will target several game-halting glitches, crashes and freezes which have been the sources of many complaints from gamers. From the developer post, it seems that some files may be so corrupted by the in-game glitches, that even with this new update they will be forced to restart their files and lose all of their data.
Aside from bug fixes, some more notable updates are as follows:
– NPC characters will now be able to accompany you and look out for you
– You can now train members of a different enclave in your dojo immediately upon completing construction of your dojo
– Mission-specific game tweaks involving useable characters
– Outposts will now be numbered on the map
– Zombies will now be present for training and moral missions
– Perpetual reminders that your data is not being saved mid-mission
– Text typo fixes, subtitle fixes, in game menu fixes, etc.
While the list of fixes is large, and may continue to grow, hats off to Undead Labs for making the update free for all who want to enjoy the game. All indication is that they will continue to do their best to make State of Decay as good as it can possibly be.
Via: Undead Labs