Test Drive Returns With ‘Ferrari Racing Legends’
Atari have announced Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends for the Xbox 360, PlayStation and PC.
Key Features of Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends include:
• Multiple Race Types – A variety of race types challenges including rally, GT, and Formula 1.
• Extensive Online Competition – Single and Multiplayer integration with a selection of racing styles. Up to 8 players can join a single race.
• 36 circuits, including variations – GP circuits, test circuits, and bonus circuits; a wide variety of driving environments to reflect the best driving the world has to offer. Tracks from the past and present.
• Over 50 stunningly detailed cars – The greatest modern and classic Ferrari models are lovingly rendered inside and out – including working switchgear and visible engines. Car dynamics include realistic deflating tires and blow-outs.
• Campaign Mode – Players experience the rich history of the Ferrari brand as they unlock tracks and cars throughout Ferrari’s history. Circuits unlocked during the campaign can be raced subsequently using any available cars.
• Detailed Racing Physics – Vehicle handling uses a convincing physics model, tuned for exciting pick-up-and-play racing. High speed racing with visual damage effects are the major game play keys.
“Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends is a landmark chapter of the iconic Test Drive saga” said Jim Wilson, CEO of Atari, “Ferrari has been an essential partner throughout the history of the Test Drive franchise, and the opportunity to celebrate the unrivaled Ferrari Racing Team and the legendary Ferrari brand promises a one of a kind experience for all driving enthusiasts.”