Total War: Rome 2 Out Now, Launch Trailer Released
Now available for for Microsoft Windows.
Earlier today Sega released the launch trailer for their upcoming release Total War: Rome II.
Total War: Rome II is the eighth standalone entry in the Total War series, and is the successor to Rome: Total War, which was released in 2004.
Total War: Rome II will feature a number of new features, terrains, battle modes, and units not found in previous entries in the Total War series. Developers The Creative Assembly have included a mix of old and new playable factions — the list is as follows:
– The Roman Republic – The Roman’s are skilled metalworkers, crafting exquisite weapons and armor with which or arm their soldiers. They have one of the most disciplined militaries of all featured factions within Total War: ROME II.
– Carthage – Carthage, which boasts a strong naval presence is the sworn enemy of Rome, with colonies spanning across the Mediterranean.
– Macedon – Macedon is a hellenistic kingdom, and is one of the strongest military powers of South-Eastern Europe, Macedon also boasts excellent trading.
– Iceni – The Icini are a Celtic tribe from Brittannia, and are a fierce, warlike people. They are well known for their use of armored chariots in battle.
– Arverni – Another Celtic tribe, The Averni are a primitive, warrior society who live under the rule of sacred priests.
– Suebi – A barbarian tribe located in central Germania.
– Parthia – Parthia is comprised of a number of different tribes, known for both their cavalry and mercenary factions.
– Egypt – One of the most storied cultures featured in Total War: ROME II, Egypt, under the rule of Pharoahs, utilizes spearmen in combat.
Total War: Rome 2 launches today for Microsoft Windows.