Airline Tycoon 2 Gold Edition announced by Kalypso Media
Kalypso Media has announced Airline Tycoon 2 gold which adds some new content to the game which we have detailed below. This does not mean the game has gone gold which is also another meaning, but rather they have just made a gold addition and added more content to it.
It contains two bumper DLC packs, Honey Airlines and Falcon lines. Airline Tycoon 2 GOLD is due for release on Windows PC in the UK and Export Retail on 22nd February. To celebrate the arrival of Airline Tycoon 2 GOLD Kalypso Media have released a brand new trailer showcasing the fun Airline Tycoon 2 has to offer as well as introducing the all new features available.
Airline Tycoon 2 challenges players to run a modern airline, design unique airplanes and grow a run-down carrier into a globally recognised company that passengers practically beg to fly. In the Gold Edition, you will meet some old friends. Italian bon vivant Mario Zucchero and German nit-picker Siggi Sorglos join the cast of this unique game.
Features of the Gold Edition:
- Explore real world airports, from Moscow to New York, with realistic travel conditions and passenger volumes
- Build your ideal fleet of planes – use the in-game editor to craft inexpensive mass-transportation “Greyhounds in the sky” or unique, luxury jets that spoil the elite
- Test your management mettle in a challenging business environment as you schedule flight plans, coordinate arrivals and departures and balance income and expenses – all to grow profit and enhance your airline’s global reputation
- Six different avatars with different strengths
- Sabotage – annoy and slow down your opponents with devious actions. But beware; your adversaries may just pay you back in kind!
- Cargo flights: transport goods all over the world and use cargo as a source of income
- Last minute flights: try to master these extra-tricky challenges in short amounts of time to add more money to your coffers
- Branch offices: open subsidiaries in airports worldwide