ARK Survial Evolved Guide: The Best Tips And Tricks To Master The Game
Some general tips to get you started.
ARK: Survival Evolved is a survival game, and like the best survival games, it has a lot of moving pieces that you need to keep track of if you are to do well and master the game. That’s where we come in- in this guide, we share some general tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your time with the game.
- Your dinosaurs’ stamina will only go down if you have mounted them- if you want to get somewhere quickly with your dino, the best bet is to get off it, and let it follow you itself
- Do not keep attacking when you are out of stamina- you could pass out
- If you run out of stamina, stop moving, and crouch or lay low to the ground to regain it
- You can also regain stamina using Stimberries (though these will make your thirst meter go up in turn)
- Generally speaking, don’t jump a lot while moving- that drains your stamina faster
- Cloth armor is highly effective against hot weather
- Switch on damage overlays- this can tell you which enemies might be easiest to take down (anything with a lot of blood is closer to death)
- You can inflict more damage during archery by pulling back the arrow further