Neuropolymers are an important in-game resource in Atomic Heart. You can never have enough of it, so it’s essential to set up a reliable farming method for this particular resource. Although there is no straight way to only farm Neuropolymers, the tips mentioned in this guide will increase your chances of getting some in every encounter. Let’s begin!
How to farm Neuropolymer in Atomic Heart (Normal Techniques)
Flying Repair Bots
When you kill a robot, a flying drone will approach in an attempt to repair the fallen machine. Killing the drones will always drop a single neuropolymer. However, the drone will appear once. After you destroy it, a second drone won’t appear to fix the mess, so there is no way to farm endlessly.
White Human Robots (Mustache)
The mustache robots will always give you 10 neuropolymers. However, they can be difficult to take down, so make sure you have enough resources for a prolonged fight.
White Human Robots (Non-mustahce)
The average robot will only give you 3 neuropolymers.
Simply scour through every drawer, closet, and chest you can get your hands on. It’s not efficient, but most of the time, you’ll end up with a decent haul.
If neither of the strategies are working, then we have some tricks that you can try out. Note that the tricks were active at the time of writing this guide. However, they may be patched in a future upgrade.
Endless Drone Farming
During the In Hot Pursuit mission, when you’re Trying to Cross the Seed Bank, take the elevator and get to one of the active flying drone dispensers.
Shock it and drones will start to come out of it one by one. Use the Swede or any melee weapon to kill them. Each drone drops one neuropolymer, which isn’t much. However, they die in one strike so overtime you do end up with a decent amount.
Infinite Resource Farming
- Prerequisites – Mass Telekinesis and Forced Fall Acceleration. You can even get other modifiers that increase the overall damage of the skill and consume less energy, thereby increasing the efficiency of the process. But these two will work just fine if you’re just getting started.
- Simply stand under the surveillance camera in Testing Ground 1 and wait for enemies to appear.
- Kill them at once with Mass Telekinesis and the ones that survive, you can easily melee them down. Remember to stay under the vision of the surveillance camera otherwise the robots will have their aggression switched off and reset the alert level.
- If the enemies become too much to handle, exit the camera’s range and kill the remaining robots to reset the alert level.
- This is reliable farming method, and you’ll be able to farm other crafting material in addition neuropolymers.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)