After announcing the delay back in February, the much-requested revamped scoreboard update for DICE’s Battlefield 2042 is finally arriving for the players through the new update 3.3, which was confirmed by EA last week.
Apart from the scoreboard, the new update adds in various fixes to the game, which improves the overall experience, such as setting chat key binding no longer requiring a restart of the game, along with fixes for takedowns on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and a new location for an EU Data Centre.
DICE gas also confirmed that the team voice chat update is scheduled to be added to the game in April along with more fixes, and as a compensation for the delay of Season 1, the Steadfast Exclusive Legendary bundle is also being offered to the Gold and Ultimate Edition owners, as well as to Year 1 Pass holders.
To read about the changes done to the scoreboard in detail, head on to the official blog post by DICE. Below, you can read the fixes and changes being done through update 3.3.
BATTLEFIELD 2042 UPDATE 3.3
- Fixed a game crash that could occur on Origin or Xbox One when signing in/out while using an Xbox One controller
- Setting “Chat” Key Bindings no longer requires a game restart to take effect
- Adjusted Aim Assist on console to ensure that the system is in effect when analogue sticks are at 100% of their range. Previously it was only active at ranges below 100%
- Fixed a bug where takedowns would not result in a kill on Xbox One and PlayStation®4
- Established new location for our EU Data Centre as Frankfurt
- Conquest & Breakthrough – fixed a bug where the Securing Objective XP-event was triggered even after a Capture Point was already fully captured
- Hazard Zone – fixed a visual bug displaying squad mates during the match found sequence
- Hazard Zone – fixed a bug where the End of Round XP gains sometimes didn’t trigger