Perfect World Entertainment has announced the official release of Blacklight: Retribution. The FPS has completed its beta testing and is now live as a free-to-play game.
Building on its predecessor by Zombie Studios, Tango Down is Blacklight: Retribution for FPS fans with full use of the Unreal 3 technology and Direct X 11. You can download and play the game here.
Perfect World has also published a few statistics from the beta run of the game. Some of these statistics are as follows:
· 14 million minutes of play time
· 280 million shots fired
· 13 million agents in the fight
· 494 points spent fighting one million
· 21 million SP gained 1.3 million
· 300 000 melee kills 255 639
· Flags conquered
· 40 countries represented