Blizzard announces global launch events for Diablo 3
Blizzard has announced launch events for Diablo 3 when it launches on May 14 worldwide. They have partnered with key retailers in specific countries like US, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Poland, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, and the region of Taiwan.
They have also detailed the collector’s edition of the game, and the Diablo 3 team will be at these launch events to sign copies personally. Now, this is how you do a launch event.
Here are the details of the collector’s editions.
- Exclusive aesthetic artifacts for Diablo III, as well as an exclusive World of Warcraft® in-game fetish shaman pet and exclusive StarCraft® II Battle.net® portraits and army decal
- A behind-the-scenes Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set with over an hour of interviews detailing how the world of Sanctuary came together
- The Art of Diablo III, a 208-page art book that catalogues numerous pieces of Diablo III art, from early concepts to final 3D renderings
- The official Diablo III soundtrack CD, containing 24 original pieces from the game
- A 4GB USB soulstone, preloaded with full versions of Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, and corresponding Diablo skull base
In case you are interested in attending these launch events, you can check out more information at their official site over here.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.