Gearbox has just detailed their soon to be released title update v1.41 for Borderlands in a forum post over at their official forums.
The title update will include level cap increase and enemy scaling along with various other neat features.
Here is what will be included in the Title Update:
- Level cap increase for all players of 8 levels. That means that all Borderlands players will now be able to achieve a new maximum level of 58.
- Owners of The Secret Armory of General Knoxx will can achieve a record setting increase to a maximum level of 69.
- End game players that have completed playthrough 2 will see enemies scale to the new levels up to the new level cap. That means that if you’ve completed everything, you can play through the game again and again at a challenging level in order to find better and better loot.
- Item drops (with the exception of COM Decks) will also scale with higher level enemies to the new level cap. That means that this Title Update features the highest level weapons to date!
- Other fixes, including DLC4 Achievement/Trophy glitches that have affected some users and will be corrected to properly award players for obtaining these achievements no matter which order they were completed in.
They have also revealed that the title update is finished and will be launched very soon. They have mentioned that one can expect it to be out withing a “few” weeks. The title update will be released simultaneously across all platforms.