Cannons, Lasers, Rockets!
Earlier today it was announced that the PvP arcade style space shooter Laser rockets has been Greenlit on the Steam platform for Mac, Linus and PC. According to the developers, Cannons Lasers Rockets was designed with the idea of creating a fast-paced “dog fighting style” shooter with intuitive combat systems. The game’s beta is slated for an early 2014 release across Steam
Here are some of the features we can expect in game:
▪ Furious team-based PvP gameplay, ranging from a handful of dogfighters up to 50 ships competing on a single map
▪ Hundreds of creatively-imagined, customizable ships with a wide array of equipment to choose from for further personalization
▪ Arcade-style space shooter action with easy-to-learn controls but strategic depth for experienced players
▪ Multiple mission types that play out across dozens of maps which feature interactive environments that can provide tactical advantages
▪ Emphasis on community and competitive gameplay, with tournaments, leaderboards, achievements, and special in-game challenges
▪ Cross-platform multiplayer across PC, Mac and Linux, with iOS and Android versions to come at a later date
Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.