Crysis 2 PC patch released, game-breaking issues fixed
Crytek’s released the first patch for Crysis 2 in PC and it fixes a host of issues and implements some changes based on player feedback.
Here’s a rundown of what’s included in the patch:
- Server Browser shows incorrect pings – Fixed
- Some matches never initiate – Fixed
- Faster text chat – As speedy as can be
- Console re-enabled – Console has been re-activated
- Cheat detection – Now in place to ensure all users are on a level playing field
- Fix USB headset issues – Current issues have been addressed and fixed
- Fix hologram icon staying on screen after being used – Fixed
- Remove Auto Aim – This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback
This patch is supposed to fix the multiplayer login issues and other problems faced while gaming online for PC gamers.
You can download it from here
Crysis 2 released worldwide earlier this week for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.