Crysis 3 is the latest game from Crytek which has just come out and the graphics are fantastic. The game also features a lot of collectibles and other things, for which a guide will be really beneficial and we have created exactly that for you to refer and get all the achivements.
The came uses the nanosuit capabilities in a lot of ways and if you want to excel in the game you need to use it well to get all these achievements. There are a lot of creative achievements here that will take a lot of skill to accomplish and we have the videos to give you an idea of how to go about it.
You can play in a lot of creative ways and the enemies are challenging as well. The game has been released on the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. You can also check out our review here.
Check out our achievements guide below:
Crysis 3 Achievements guide
- Staying Sharp (20) – Complete Tutorial
- Welcome to the Jungle! (15) – Complete Post-Human
- A Flawless Getaway (15) – Complete Welcome to the Jungle
- Off the Grid (15) – Complete The Root of All Evil
- Turning the Tide (15) – Complete Safeties Off
- Brink of Apocalypse (20) – Complete Red Star Rising
- Belly of the Beast (20) – Complete Only Human
- Nanosuit Veteran (25) – Complete 3 of 7 levels on Veteran difficulty
- Halfway to Hell (25) – Complete 3 of 7 levels on Supersoldier difficulty
- World Saver (35) – Finish the campaign in any difficulty
- Bring it On (45) – Complete the campaign on Veteran difficulty
- Professional Superhero (65) – Complete the campaign on Supersoldier difficulty
- Perk Of The Job (15) – Single Player: Save a Nanosuit module package
- Geared-up (25) – Single Player: Unlock all weapon attachments
- Suited-up (20) – Single Player: Upgrade all Nanosuit modules to Maximum level
- Be a Pro, use a Bow! (20) – Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with each arrow type
- Maximum Strength (15) – Single Player: Kill 25 enemies using only the Nanosuit’s enhanced powers instead of guns
- Hunter-Gatherer (15) – Single Player: Retrieve 10 arrows from pinned enemies
- The Gibson (15) – Player: Complete 20 hacking challenges
- I’ll Have That! (15) – Single Player: Rip off and use all alien weapon types
- Taste Of Your Own Medicine (15) – Single Player: Kill 25 enemies while supercharged
- Breaking the Lore (10) – Single Player: Retrieve all CELL Intel
- Bang For The Buck (10) – Single Player: Kill a deer using explosive arrows
Can You Hear Me Now? (20) – Welcome to the Jungle: Disable the Nanosuit Jammer
Who Needs Rockets? (20) – Post-Human: Take out an attack helicopter using the Predator Bow
White Rider (20) – The Root of All Evil: Surf the donut down the river for 20 seconds
Roadkill (20) – Red Star Rising: Crush 5 enemies with the Buggy
Ping Pong! (20) – Only Human: Kill all Pingers
- Inside Job (25) – Single Player: Kill 10 enemies using hacked sentry guns
Post-Human Warrior (25) – Single Player: Kill 10 enemies in a single Supercharge boost
Arrow to the Knee! (20) – Single Player: End an enemy’s career as a CELL operative by wounding him in the knee with an arrow!
Improviser (15) – Single Player: Kill two enemies in one strike using the environment
- Nanosuit Ninja (15) – Single Player: Perform 20 Stealth Kills without alerting nearby enemies
- Stick Around (15) – Single Player: Using the Predator Bow, pin 10 enemies to walls with arrows
Clever Girl! (15) – Single Player: Stealth kill a Ceph Stalker
- Poltergeist (10) – Single Player: Kill 10 enemies with thrown objects without being detected(1)
- Rising Star (15) – Reach Rank 20
- Block Party (20) – Complete a match in every location in New York (Public Match only)
- Odd Job (25) – Get two kills with one throw-able object in the same match (Public Match only)
- Lord of the Pings(15) – Kill 25 enemies with the Pinger (Public Match only)
- The Specialist (30) – Get a stealth kill, a rip and throw kill and an air stomp kill in the same match (Public Match only)
- Bird of Prey (15) – Air stomp someone from a height of 15 metres (Public Match only)
- Going Commando (30) – Get a primary weapon, secondary weapon and explosive kill in one life (Public Match only)
- Hit me baby one more time (15) – Melee someone with a ripped off shield in Spears (Public Match only)
- Rudely Interrupted (20) – Rip an enemy player out of a Pinger (Public Match only)
- I See Cloaked People (20) – Kill 10 Hunters as a C.E.L.L. operative (Public Match only)
- Would you kindly… (20) – Accept and complete 25 unique challenges
- Aerial Support (15) – Kill 10 enemies using the mounted weapon on the VTOL (Public Match only)
- Kicking off the training wheels (10) – Complete a match using manual armor mode only (Public Match only)
Crysis 3 CELL locations guide
Here’s what Powerpyx creator of these wonderful guides has to say about the collectibles in the game:
“There are a total of 64 Cell Intel Collectibles in Crysis 3. They are divided into three collectible categories: 38 Datapads, 6 Propaganda Posters, 20 Blackboxes. Finding all of them will earn you the “Breaking the Lore” Trophy / Achievement. After picking up a collectible it will be saved immediately.
“Even if you die there is no need to search for it again. Each mission has some collectibles. There are 7 missions in total. By using the visor you can see objects through walls and mark them permanently. This also works for these collectibles and makes it significantly easier to locate all of them.”
Crysis 3 Multiplayer Beginner Guide
Crysis 3 multiplayer is very challenging to newcomers especially if they haven’t played the Crysis 2 multiplayer before. If you are someone who spends his time playing Call of Duty or Battlefield, then there is a slight learning curve here due to the powers of the nanosuit and vertical gameplay.
The game has a lot of unlockables and weapons that you can use online, and since everyone starts off with a lot of advantages, mastering the nanosuit and weapon recoil will be vital.
We have a beginner guide which will give you some tips on how to play the game:
This guide will be updated once we have more information on the game.