Dark Souls 3 only just came out, but it’s already getting some pretty substantial updates. Patch 1.03.1 is going to be launching this Monday, and it will bring with it some general balance adjustments and bug fixes- when the core game you launched with is so good to begin with, I suppose there is only so much a patch can do.
In general, apart from the balance fixes, it seems as though this update targets some highly specific errors and bugs- but hey, if you did manage to run into them, rest assured knowing that they’ve already been addressed.
The full change log follows:
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes
Dark Souls 3 is available on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.