Dark Souls PC specs are here and surprisingly they don’t require you to buy a supercomputer. It will be a port though, and as you know except the extra content which will be headed to the consoles as well, the PC port doesn’t feature any technical improvements.
If you have Windows XP, which has been discontinued recently will support Dark Souls. It also requires a microphone to talk to people, and the console versions didn’t allow you to do that. The game will be released this August on the PC, and the DLC will hit consoles sometime later.
Dark Souls PC is a first attempt by From Software to develop a PC game, and while it may not be a good port, it’s certainly one of the best games ever made.
Tell us what you think in the comments section below.
- OS: Windows XP , Windows Vista, Windows 7, or newer
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 1 GB (XP), 2GB (Vista/7)
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB RAM, ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
- DirectX: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct Sound Compatible
- Additional: Multiplayer requires microphone headset support