Eidos Montreal’s long-anticipated Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is finally just a few days away, and thanks to PSN Profiles, now we know what trophies we need to prepare our mentality for. The game offers a total of fifty-one trophies, split between a Platinum, two Golds, eight Silvers, and forty Bronzes.
From their descriptions, it is clear that you’ll need to complete the game a couple of times, each with a different play-style, in order to achieve all the required trophies. The Platinum obliges you to complete the game “without killing a single soul,” or raising any alarms during your entire playthrough. The full trophy list can be seen below:
- #CantKillProgress: You experienced Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ and collected all trophies. Congrats!
- Pacifist: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ without killing a single soul. Bosses are people, too.
- Foxiest of the Hounds: You triggered zero alarms during an entire playthrough.
- We Are Human Beings: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ on any difficulty.
- The Supreme Enlightened: You watched the End Credits and found the surprise inside.
- The Net is Vast and Infinite: Using Jim’s keycard, you infiltrated the NSN and viewed a recording without triggering any alarms.
- The Jack of All Augments: Invest in at least one augmentation in every branch of the Aug Tree.
- Tablet Collector: Collect and read every unique eBook.
- Spokes in Two Wheels: You managed to stop both the bombing & the Orchid poisoning. You’re a living legend!
- I Never Asked For This: You completed Deus Ex: Mankind Divided™ on the highest possible difficulty. Hats off.
- He’s [Not] Dead, Jim: By using the Antidote, you saved the life of Jim Miller.
- Time Traveler: You managed to bring Koller the Neuroplasticity Calibrator before he even asked you for it.
- This is Great for Spring Cleaning: Use both Knockback & Precision functions of the P.E.P.S. Arm Cannon at least once.
- The Last Harvest: Using the CASIE and Dr. Cipra’s keyword, you convinced Daria she isn’t who she thinks she is.
- The Invincible Body, Fighting an Iron Devil: Block an incoming enemy explosive with the Titan Shield.
- The Harvester: You convinced Detective Montag that neither Gunn nor Radko could be the murderer.
- The Golden Ticket: You made a tough decision as to whether Irenka Bauer or Edward Brod would get to stay in Prague.
- The Golden Rookery: Find the missing Gold Penguin and return him back to his colony.
- So Many Cucumbers: Deus Ex Is All About Cucumbers…
- Slow & Sharp: Land an Explosive Nanoblade Shot on three enemies at once while the Focus Augmentation is active.
- Singh No Swan Song: Have Singh’s back when it matters most.
- Samizdat: You opted to work with the Samizdat group & spread their news throughout Picus media streams.
- Ruthless Efficiency: Fully upgrade a weapon of your choice.
- Ramming Speed!!: Ram Dash into an enemy NPC with a fully charged Icarus Dash.
- Neon Nights: You halted the production of Neon in the city.
- Laputan Machine: You used Marchenko’s Kill Switch to defeat him, proving that some things can cut deeper than steel.
- K is for Kazdy: You freed K and Bones from the prison cell and escorted them to safety.
- Invisible War: Incapacitate a cloaked enemy while still remaining cloaked yourself.
- I Can Only Fight Enemies I Can See: Complete one Hacking Challenge with Fog Security without using a Reveal Software.
- Humanity+: Fully upgrade a branch of your Augmentation Tree.
- Honor Holds Us All Together: You completed the debate with Otar Botkoveli.
- Handle with Care: You helped Olivie escape Prague.
- Ground Mail Was a Better Option: Flawlessly disable a Drone via Remote Hacking.
- God Killer: You completed the debate with Allison Stanek.
- Ghost: Cross enemy territory like a ghost, raising no hostile reaction from anyone.
- Fresh Out of the Package: With Koller’s help and the Neuroplasticity Calibrator, eliminate overclocking for experimental augs.
- Express Elevator to Hell, Going Down: Land an Icarus Landing & Strike on foes and clear out the pack with the Typhoon. Just to make sure.
- Data Master: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 3 Network.
- Data Expert: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 2 Network.
- Data Disciple: Breach: Complete all servers in the Tier 1 Network.
- Data Detective: Breach: Complete a Darknet file.
- Cult of Personality: By uncovering the key to Richard’s persuasive powers, you broke his control and freed his followers.
- Core Driller: Use the Ice Drill to bypass a large section of the GARM facility.
- Between Technology & the Divine: Complete & win the debate with Talos Rucker.
- Ballsy: You Know What To Do.
- And Embrace What You’ve Become: Install at least one experimental augmentation.
- All in the Family: You aided Otar when he sought help with a family matter.
- Adept of the Metaverse: Engage in all Tutorials in Adam’s first mission in Dubai.
- A Heated Combination: Enter a classic numerical code in the game’s first keypad.
- 01011000: You pieced together the mysterious contact and aided Helle in remembering who she really is.
- ****! Taser Fist!: Lock-On and deploy the Quad Arc upgrade of the Tesla Knuckle on four enemies at once.