Disney Planes: The Video Game continue the storyline beyond the film with Dusty and other characters from the film, including Ishani.
The Wii and Wii U features the following:
• Play as one of 10 cast of characters from the film with pick-up-and-play flight controls;
• From Propwash Junction to China, travel through 10 breathtaking environments inspired by the film;
• Four exciting modes of play: Air Rallies, Story, Free Flight and Balloon Popping fun!
• 1-2 players: Experience universe of “Disney’s Planes” and choose your character in single-player or drop-in and drop-out co-op play with any of the characters featured in the game.
The DS and 3DS versions feature a toned down version of the consoles ones:
• Play as one of 6 cast of characters from the film;
• Travel through 6 breathtaking environments inspired by the film;
• Over 40 challenges and missions, including racing missions;
• Three exciting modes of play: Story, Challenge and Balloon Popping fun!
• Single-player as any of the characters featured in the game.
The game is published by Disney and developed by Behaviour Interactive for the consoles and Tose Company for handhelds. We also have the first screenshots from the game. Check them out below: