Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim All New Details Revealed
We really hope that you are looking forward to Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at this years E3 since we have got some exciting new details for you guys. This month’s Official PlayStation Magazine has revealed new details about the game. Check them out below.
- The city of Whiterun is surrounded by brown and green tundra
- Mammoths travel in herds, and usually with giants. Attack one mammoth, and you’ll get the entire herd after you.
- An attacking dragon is decribed as “picking up a Giant’s body in its claws”
- Dragons can sometimes back each other up in combat (though it’s not common)
- Not every dragon is a “fire” dragon. There are other types.
- One of the boss-level enemies is called a “Draugr Overlord”
- Ward spells are a magical “shield”, and are an effective alternative to using a corporeal one.
- The three crafting systems in the game are enchantment, alchemy and smithing.
- The dungeons in Skyrim are Bethesda’s way of making a more “scripted, dramatic” experience
- You can loot giant’s noses and toes.
E3 has already begun! Why not join us for our entire coverage over here.