Enter the world of 4041 as Season 4 for Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout goes live. Taking place in the future, which embraces retro sci-fi and synthwave, the season adds new rounds, new features and plenty of new costumes. Check out the launch trailer below.
There are seven new rounds this time, from the 60-play Skyline Stumble with its lasers and gravity zones to low-gravity basketball of Basketfall. The new Squads Mode also allows for four players to team up and claim victory if one of the members happens to win. Squad Race also offers a new round type as various squads race to earn points with the lowest scoring ones being eliminated.
Other new features include Daily Challenges to net Fame bundles and Crown Shards. The latter is a new currency with 60 shards forming a Crown. Shards can be obtained in Squads along with the Challenges. For more details, check out the full patch notes here.
- Sturdier Beans We’re improved our Fall Guys to be more sturdy when taking hits both from other players. No more ragdolling just because another bean brushed you in mid-air!
- Fixed some ragdolling and excessive jumping issues in some rounds, for example unrelenting ragdolling on Hex-A-Gone after colliding with another Fall Guy
- Fixed errors related to ledge-climbing in some levels like Wall Guys, such as Sweat animations failing to play, and inability to climb a ledge when a flipper is present.
- Increased physics performance for distant players, leading to an overall smoother experience
- Improved character behaviour when carrying objects around
- Post-elimination flow: you can now quit at any time after being eliminated, no more waiting for the next round to load
- Fixed text displaying that 40 players are needed to start a game on playlists with restricted numbers (I.E Hex-a-Gone Trials)
- Fixed 16/15 eliminated showing on Thin Ice
- Fixed the Qualified element not reducing in value when a player becomes eliminated during Slime Climb