The highly anticipated Fallout: New Vegas RPG/Shooter from Bethesda Softworks and developer Obsidian Entertainment is not so far from its release. Just recently the contents of the Collector’s Edition for the game has been revealed and priced. The Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order and will be out on October 1st, 2010 for the Xbox 360, Playstation 3 as well as the PC. Here is what you get in this bad boy package priced at $79.99.
The Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition comes with:
- Let it Ride! In a huge, open world with unlimited options you can see the sights, choose sides, or go it alone. Peacemaker or Hard Case, House Rules, or the Wild Card – it’s all in how you play the game
- “Lucky 7” poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas!
- A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38” platinum chip.
- A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads”, that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. “All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.
- ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
What edition will you be getting of the game if any at all? Discuss, comment, show the love.