Fifa 11 is the only game stopping Pro Evolution Soccer storming to the top spot on the UK charts.
Unfortunately for Konami, Pro Evo hasn’t quite made a big enough splash to make it into the number one spot.
F1 2010 is the surprise underdog, shooting ahead of Halo: Reach into No 4.
In addition, MercurySteam’s Castlevania: LoS has made a strong entry into the charts, sitting at six.
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)
- Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
- F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (MercurySteam, Konami)
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ninja Theory, Namco Bandai Partners)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)