FIFA 16’s New Update Will Fix The Game In Substantial Ways
Four key areas will be handled in this new update.
EA Sports’ FIFA 16 will soon be getting a brand new update, one that addresses some of the major complaints that players playing the title have had since its launch earlier in the year. According to EA, the new update will tackle referee decisions, passing, defensive pressure, and player positioning.
The update is already available to some PC players, and EA plans to launch it for Xbox and PlayStation players soon as well. The full, detailed list of changes coming to the game, according to EA, includes:
- Improvements to the Rules and Physics systems to have better referee decisions and help address penalty decisions
- Behavioral changes in ‘Secondary Contain’ and ‘Interceptions’ to help balance high-pressure situations
- Improvements in how quickly fatigue effects occur for players using ‘Aggressive Interceptions’ and ‘Secondary Contain’. This could, in turn, have an impact on your ability to apply high pressure as the game progresses and your players become increasingly fatigued
- Instances where no auto tackle launched even when positioned properly
- Improvements in the positioning system to allow for better attacking runs and support
FIFA 16 is available right now for PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.