BioWare has released info on the final DLC pack/add-on for Dragon Age: Origins which is coming this September 7th and is entitled ‘Witch Hunt’. The cost for the PC add-on will be 560 BioWare Points and the Xbox 360 will be 560 Microsoft Points while the Playstation 3 will cost you about $6.99 which is all the same price anyway when you boil it all down. In the ‘Witch Hunt’ DLC, you can import your character from Origins or Awakening if you don’t want to start a new one. Dragon Age II has been officially announced, watch a really cool trailer for it here.
Here is the official BioWare details (may contain some spoilers).
The dreaded Archdemon has been slain and the advance of the darkspawn halted by a lone, heroic Grey Warden. The kingdom rejoices, but at least one question remains: what happened to Morrigan? The sorceress joined the Wardens cause, but it is said her true purpose was not revealed until the eve of the last battle. She vanished into the shadows, and while rumors claimed she crossed over the mountains into Orlais no trace of her path could be found. She was never heard from again… until now. Nearly a year has passed since the Archdemon’s death, and word has reached the Wardens that Morrigan has returned to Ferelden. She has been sighted in the southern wilderness where she was first encountered. Is it truly her? If it is, then why has is she here and what secret does she carry with her? The Warden heads into the forest to find out and tie up this last loose end once and for all.
- – Confront Morrigan in this dramatic conclusion to the Origins storyline
- – Earn powerful rewards that transfer into your Awakening and Origins campaign
- – Import your character from Origins or Awakening or create a new, high-level hero!
– Three New characters one of them being Ariane:
- Ariane is a gifted Dalish warrior, and her clan’s best hunter. When an ancient artifact belonging to the clan’s Keeper is stolen, one with a history tied to the very roots of the elven people, Ariane is charged with the task of reclaiming it. She is determined to carry out her solemn duty, and when her task turns out to intersect with the Warden’s quest to find Morrigan she realizes that there may be far more to the artifact’s disappearance than simple theft.