Famitsu has released its latest weekly charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games, as voted by their readers, and as it was last week (and for a number of weeks running before that), Final Fantasy 16 has once again topped proceedings. Though there’s been shuffling around in the top 10 beyond that, the PS5 RPG holds on to the top spot.
Splatoon 3, which was in second place in last week’s charts, has dropped down to No. 4, while Dragon Quest 10 Offline has jumped up straight from No. 4 to second place, with nearly twice as many votes. Sandwiched between the two, Bayonetta 3 has climbed up to No. 3, while the sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild falls to fifth place.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus in sixth place and Kirby and the Forgotten Land at No. 9 are both still in the spot where they were last week, while the PS5 version of Gran Turismo 7 has jumped up to No. 7. Triangle Strategy has fallen to eighth place, while Ushiro at No. 10 rounds out the top 10.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between December 23 and January 5.
1. [PS5] Final Fantasy 16 – 1,246 votes
2. [NSW] Dragon Quest 10 Offline – 862 votes
3. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 837 votes
4. [NSW] Splatoon 3 – 835 votes
5. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 797 votes
6. [NSW] Pokemon Legends: Arceus – 607 votes
7. [PS5] Gran Turismo 7 – 519 votes
8. [NSW] Triangle Strategy – 516 votes
9. [NSW] Kirby and the Forgotten Land – 424 votes
10. [NSW] Ushiro – 383 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]