Frozen Hearth Teaser Is Chilling
Mix of real-time strategy and RPG.
Guide the fate of entire people in Frozen Hearth, a new RPG from Imannitas Games. You have to protect them from supernatural ice monsters who threaten their very existence. They’re known as Shangur. The people you have to protect are known as the Danaan.
It has a co-op campaign too, which makes it all the more interesting. Here are the features of the game listed below. It will be the first chapter in their ongoing saga of games and is set in a world known as Amorra.
Check out the features below.
- Co-Operative Campaign; Two players can play through the campaign over 20 maps, hours and hours of play
- Internet and LAN Multi-Player with many unique, and also well-known play modes
- An action-packed mixture of RPG, Action RTS and traditional RTS
- Play as either the warlike Danaan, or the bloodthirsty Shangur in multiplayer skirmishes and PvP
- Heroic characters with skill-based character progression, powerful spells, and even hero items
- Choose from and battle with 11 different base unit types for both the Danaan and the Shangur; infantry, cavalry, archers, spell-casters and more, many with special abilities and spells of their own
- Streamlined base-building; with a single main structure that has up to 6 sub-structure slots – choose carefully from 12 different substructures to customise and refine your force with many, many upgrades and research options to choose from.