Game Informer reveals all on Gears of War 3
The latest issue of GI has a lot to say about the upcoming, hotly anticipate, Gears of War 3.
Among the juicy tidbits;
- Cole and Baird will be making a triumphant return
- The ability to trade weapons with other players mid-game, some of which include a pre-Pendulum Wars era Lancer with a bayonet at the end, and has close-range rounds
- Two new Locust classes; the Grenadier and “large, organic catapults”
- A new ‘digger launcher’, which “fires piranha-like creatures into the ground where they then seek and devour their targets.”
- An arcade mode where you can toggle options like Big Head mode and Zero-Gravity
We also have a load more info including scans, translated from a Russian gaming mag here.
Gears of War 3 releases next April for Xbox 360.