- 11:55 a.m.: Arrived at E3 Sony Press conference. Picked-up and chugged down free beer and cupcakes.
- 12:00 p.m. to 1:30p.m.: Found ourself a seat for the conference and filmed it. The 3D was quite impressive.
- 2:15 p.m.: We got to the L.A. Convention center for the actual E3. Walked around the very crowded floor.
- 3:30 p.m.: Meeting with 505 games for a private showing of Supremacy MMA. An upcoming gritty MMA game with no rules.
- 4:30 p.m.: Closed-door Harmonix presentation for Rock Band 3.
- 5:30 p.m.: Erik Johnson showed us more details on Portal 2’s story and gameplay’s direction.
- 6:00 p.m.: Show’s over for the day. Everyone packed up and left.
That’s all for today. The rest was pretty much running around and figuring out where was everything. We should have a lot more fit in tomorrow. Look forward to more news.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)