Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier multiplayer beta will run from April 19th until May 2nd.
Players will have the opportunity to choose from three classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and there will be two different modes:
• Description: players battle to complete objectives located throughout the map and earn points, the team with the most points at the end of the round wins
• Game session: 1 round of 15 minutes
• Description: a bomb spawns in a central location, both teams compete to retrieve the bomb and be the first to detonate it at the opposing team’s base
• Game session: 1 round of 10 minutes
Ubisoft announced Ghost Recon Network, a free companion service that will support all Ghost Recon titles moving forward. Accessible from smartphones, tablets, and web browsers, Ghost Recon Network will allow players to interact with Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games anywhere at any time.
Ghost Recon Network Key Features:
Customize and share in-game weapons on the go
• Use GunSmith mobile to customize weapons down to their inner parts in 3D and sync them to consoles
• Publish weapons to the GunSmith Gallery and browse guns posted by the Ghost Recon Network community
Track player history and friends’ in-game status
• Access personal player performance on Ghost Recon: Future Soldier & upcoming Ghost Recon games and compare stats on leaderboards
• Receive challenges, friend activity reports and community updates via the website or push notifications on smartphones and tablets
Receive exclusive rewards
• Download the free Ghost Recon Network app at launch to unlock additional attachment credits in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
• Earn weapons and weapon skins in Ghost Recon: Future Soldier by playing other Ghost Recon games or interacting with other Ghost Recon experiences
Become a better player
• Study detailed game information and heatmaps to prepare for the next battle
• Build and manage your squad, add recruits and search for competing squads
Stay tuned to GB for more news and updates.