Ghost Recon: Wildlands Brings A Load Of PvP Fixes
Ubisoft’s support for this game has been incredible.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands launched earlier this year, and whatever your thoughts on the base game, there is little denying just how popular it is, or how incredibly well Ubisoft has continued to support it since it came out. That support will continue in the near future, as Ubisoft released a roadmap for their planned support for ‘Ghost Wars’, the PvP mode that they recently added to the title. You can see that roadmap above.
But there’s more- there’s also a brand new patch for the game that is now out, and it is actually really substantial, bringing with it a lot of improvements and fixes for Ghost Wars, as well as a lot of platform specific fixes. You can check out the full patch notes for this newest update for yourself below.
Ghost Recon Wildlands launched earlier this year, and while response from critics was decidedly muted, audiences loved it, and it remains one of the highest selling games of the year. It is available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Fixed an issue where the name and description for the Thermal Vision Perk were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon icon was missing in the kill log for P12 (Scout Class), P45T (Artillery Class), and 5.7 USG (Tank) pistols.
- Fixed an issue where the Aim Assist would reset to ON at the beginning of every round.
- Fixed an issue where the aiming and damage UI circle of the Mortar drone was not shown on the surface of the water.
- Fixed an issue where the medic drone mark remained active on the HUD for all other classes with a drone in bag.
- Fixed an issue where the enemy sound marker was not showing on the tacmap when spectating.
- Fixed an issue where the suppression bubble of the first player would shield other players behind him in a line.
- Fixed an issue where the maximum ping distance shown in spectate mode was limited to 148 m.
- Fixed an issue where the player would become invincible as long as the top bar of the game, while set to windowed mode, was clicked and held.
- Fixed an issue where changing the helicopter pitch invert Y-axis on the mouse would also affect pitching up and down from the keyboard
- Recruit: The drone has been removed from his loadout.
- Tech: Increased HP by 30%.
- Pointman: Increased HP by 10%.
- Sniper: Removed mines and reduced damage; Assault Classes will need two body shots.
- Enforcer: Made it possible to change his weapon’s scope.
- Ranger: Increased stamina by 50% and increased effectiveness of PSG submachine gun.
- Sentinel: Improved interface to make tracking easier.
- Diversionist: Increased drone’s battery.
- Quarry: South spawn point has been moved forward and more cover has been added.
- Dust Town: Streamlined the map layout and removed part of the map that was too easy to defend.
- Coca Farm: This map has been temporarily removed from quickplay rotation. It’s still available in Custom Match.
- Most classes can now choose their handguns from a wider selection.
- Alternate scope attachments have been added.
- Removed the damage reduction from having a suppressor equipped.
- Ability to holster weapons have been removed.
- Leaving ongoing matches will now result in time-out penalties.
- Matchmaking was tweaked so that beginner players have better chances to encounter appropriate opponents.
- Reduced the amount of XP required to reach each level so players will progress quicker. Some issues related to the functionality of the progression UI have also been fixed.
Ghost Recon Network
- New statistics has been introduced to integrate the new features (Uplink mode and Prestive level)
- A new slider on the dashboard page will give a better overview on our news.