The Rockstar Editor, the in game video editing suite for Grand Theft Auto V that was originally exclusive to the PC version, when that launched earlier this year, is finally going to be coming over to consoles. The Rockstar Editor will be available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in September.
It will also be getting several new features when it does launch- these features will also be available for the PC version of the suite.
- Ambient Audio and Sound Effects Library: Add ambient and atmospheric sound design with a library of audio tracks to help bring your scenes to life or add sound effects from a collection of Foley and other sfx
- Snapmatic Integration: Now you can export any still frame at a marker point straight to Snapmatic, giving you ultimate freedom when searching for that perfect camera angle
- Director Mode Updates: An enlarged minimap with location blips to highlight preset locations, the power to freeze chosen time of day settings and the ability to spawn air and water vehicles
- Copy and Paste Marker Properties: Easily copy and paste your audio settings from any marker to another marker in the clip – adding invaluable efficiency to your go-to editing techniques
- New Fonts: You’ll now have more style options than ever for your titles and credits — we’re tripling the library of available fonts with new styles
GTA 5 is available for PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PC.