Halo 4 has gotten a new patch which totals to about 30 MB and fixes a lot of issues. 343 Industries have released the title update patch notes as well, and there are a lot of things that would make a Halo 4 player happy.
Of course, they will only fix things that they find needs attention but there are a lot of complaints in the official forums from players who have one issue or another. Halo Waypoint’s Jessica O’Shea mentioned that “this particular TU tackles actual game and gameplay issues, not sandbox tweaks and balances. We have another TU in the works and will continue working on the timing and content of the next one.”
The patch takes the game to version 1.02 and it’s surprising that the game has had a few patches since its release. That’s a quite great achievement which shows that they really released a polished game.
The game came out earlier last month and has been met with great critical and commercial success. You can read our review over here.
Check out the patch notes below.
- Implemented general stability improvements
- Fixed glitch where quickly reloading after firing the Boltshot resulted in an instant reload
- Fixed glitch where sprinting prior to activating the Hardlight Shield allowed players to move faster
- Fixed glitch were players could throw a grenade and then immediately sprint afterwards to perform a high velocity grenade
- Fixed glitch where Mantis could fire more rockets without reloading if the machine gun was fired partway through unleashing the charged missile barrage
- Fixed issue where DLC was unavailable for other profiles on the same console
- Fixed issue where DLC disappeared after console reboot
- Fixed issue where players could not unlock Campaign completion achievements when using a rally point other than Alpha for any mission to finish the Campaign
- Fixed issue where players were not given credit for completion of a Spartan Ops Episode Difficulty Challenge when completing it through Matchmaking
- Fixed issue where players with 99 or more Xbox LIVE friends could not get File recommendations
- Fixed issue where loadout configurations were lost if the game was booted and then powered off before passing the “Press START” screen
- Fixed issue where attempting to upload large films to the File Share under poor network conditions caused the upload to fail
- Improved time to load variants with separate profiles
- Fixed issue where moving a profile from one controller port to another after relaunching the game reset loadout settings
- Improved consistency of random ordnance navigation marker display
- Fixed performance issues when launching Halo Waypoint from Halo 4