The avatar awards that will be unlockable in Halo Reach have been revealed. They are mostly helmets but anyway, here they are:
– Jorge’s Helmet – Earn a Killtacular in multiplayer Matchmaking.
– Carter’s Helmet – Clear a Campaign mission on Legendary without dying.
– Emile’s Helmet – Earn a Bulltrue medal in either multiplayer or Firefight Matchmaking.
– Kat’s Helmet – Avenge a teammate’s death in multiplayer Matchmaking.
– Jun’s Helmet – Kill 100 enemies in a row without dying in either Campaign or Firefight.
Halo Reach for the Xbox 360 worldwide on Tuesday 14th September.