Please click the image to see it in a pop up and use back – next button to navigate through them
PlayStation 3 is a power house, a console on which we have seen some of the most amazing looking games this generation. Four years ago when the PlayStation 3 was launched, developers were uncertain and unaware of what the PlayStation 3 can really offer in terms of visuals and game play innovations. A lot of the developers who had worked on the PlayStation 2 bought their franchises over to the PlayStation 3 as well. So how have the sequels evolved ever since the console launched way back in 2006. Have we seen a major change in the games, the way they look and feel? Through this short screen shot comparison we take a look at some of the best PlayStation 3 games and their exclusives and the way they have evolved over the years.
The games that we have considered in the article are:
1. Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves: Evolution of the Main Character
2. Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet and Clank: Crack in Time: Level of Polish
3. Gran Turismo 5 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue: Visual Style
4. Infamous and Infamous 2: Mr. Cole
5. Killzone 2 and Killzone 3: Zooming in
So what do you think? Is there any more scope for improvement? For example, is Uncharted 3 going to surpass what Uncharted 2? Will the next Ratchet and Clank make Crack in Time look a PS2 game? Let us know in the comments below. And if you have any comparisons, leave the links below.