The latest installment in the Just Dance franchise – Just Dance 4 – is now available in the UK, Ubisoft has announced. It will be released on the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3 and will support Kinect and PS Move respectively. It is also scheduled to hit the Wii U when it launches later in November.
Since its launch in 2009, the Just Dance series has totally renewed the dance video-game genre, putting the accessibility and the fun at the core of the experience. Friends, families, kids, teens or adults, people from all over the globe have already enjoyed moving their bodies to new chart-toppers and all time-classics. More than a simple video-game brand, Just Dance has become a worldwide pop culture phenomenon and the launch of the brand new opus will push it one step further.
Just Dance 4 also includes an array of fresh new features and game modes, including:
Battle Mode: In the all-new Battle Mode, friends go head to head with each other in six rounds of dance battles. During the battle, the choreography and music changes in real time, depending on who is currently winning or losing. The ultimate winner gets bragging rights until the next dance battle!
Alternate Choreographies: Players have the chance to unlock alternative dance routines for some of their favorite tracks. They can opt for a more challenging, faster-paced routine or more outlandish choreography, depending on their mood.
Expanded Just Sweat Mode: The popular Just Sweat mode gets a major upgrade with new workout sessions, personalized programs and a calorie counter to track your workout intensity. With Just Sweat, players stay fit while having fun – it’s exercise in disguise!
Nintendo Wii U-exclusive Features: The Wii U version introduces up to 5-player gameplay with an exclusive Puppet Master Mode. The Puppet Master Mode allows the player operating the new Wii U GamePad™ to switch dance routines that are being performed by the four other players in real-time. In this mode, the operator has the power to create choreographies and choose playlists for the other players to follow. In addition, the operator also has the ability to write on-screen live dedications and take pictures and videos of the best dance moments to share online!
Just Dance 4 features more than 40 new tracks, ranging from chart-topping billboard hits to classic dance party tunes, including:
- Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes – “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”
- Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj – “Beauty and a Beat”
- Carly Rae Jepsen – “Call Me Maybe”
- Boys Town Gang – “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”
- Rihanna – “Disturbia”
- Flo Rida – “Good Feeling”
- Elvis Presley – “Jailhouse Rock”
- Ricky Martin – “Livin’ la Vida Loca”
- Selena Gomez and the Scene – “Love You Like A Love Song”
- Sergio Mendes & The Black Eyed Peas – “Mas Que Nada”
- Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera – “Moves Like Jagger”
- Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull – “On The Floor”
- The Girly Team – “Oops!… I Dit It Again”
- P!nk – “So What”
- Nicki Minaj – “Super Bass”
- Stevie Wonder – “Superstition”
- Hit The Electro Beat – “We No Speak Americano”
- One Direction – “What Makes You Beautiful”
- Will Smith – “Wild Wild West”
- Barry White – “You’re The First, The Last, My Everything”