RPG strategy game series gets a fresh compilation in the form of the King Arthur Collection, which releases today.
The pack includes King Arthur: The Role-Playing Wargame along with the expansions The Saxons and The Druids, as well as the Knights and Vassals and Legendary Artifacts DLC.
The game boasts:
– Real-Time fantasy battles – Engage in spectacular fights featuring thousands of soldiers and renowned heroes, such as Sir Lancelot and Merlin
– Turn-Based campaign map – Britannia is represented as a three-dimensional topographic map
– Create your own Legend – The saga of King Arthur, an epic tale about the conquest of Britannia, is told through a story-based campaign
– Morality Chart – Every decision you make in the game will influence King Arthur’s position on the Morality Chart. These choices unlock special content, allies, heroes, units and developments
– RPG elements – Heroes learn skills, spells and abilities. They can also use magic items or become liege lords, entrusted with the leadership of a province
Check out the launch trailer above.