Lawbreakers is a class based arena first person shooter, a lot in the vein of Overwatch, developed by Boss Key, under the direction of Cliff Bleszinski. In this guide, we give you an overview of one of the game’s classes- the Assassin.
A close range class, Assassin moves quick, dishes out massive damage up close, and has the ability to restore health for you for hits that connect. If you play Berserker classes usually, the Assassin may be the class for you in Lawbreakers.
- Arc Blades: A pair of blades great for close quarter combat. Its alternate fire turns it into a lightning whip
- Romerus: An energy shot gun for ranged combat
- Flux Grenade: A quick fire grenade with an area of effect
- Dash: Lets you strafe and dash speedily, this ability has a quick cooldown
- Frenzy: The Ultimate for this class, reveals all enemies on the map, and increases damage dealt as well as Lifesteal