While Madden NFL 16 overall seems to be a good product, and one of the better offerings from the series that we have had in a while, it also has had a troubled launch, with reports of bugs and glitches that hamper the play experience cropping up almost immediately after the game’s launch. To EA’s credit, they have responded quickly, announcing that a patch that resolves these issues will be coming soon as soon as possible.
The new patch will also break the traditional October first update cycle that previous Madden games have suffered from. The full list of fixes coming in this patch includes:
- Random encroachment coming out of the huddle
- Severe ratings regression in Franchise
- Ratings being boosted to absurd levels during Franchise games
- Broken SuperSim that gives QBs a number of carries that rivals starting running backs
- Custom playbooks not always appearing
- Draft classes that come in too high in certain attribute categories
Madden NFL 16 is out now. Stay tuned for more coverage on the game.
Share Your Thoughts Below (Always follow our comments policy!)