Click through for the info.
PQube and Milestone have revealed a bunch of main game modes that will be featured in the upcoming MotoGP 2013, ranging from the likes of the traditional Grand Prix, Career and World Championship to others such as Real in-game Events and World Championship.
Here the are, as described by the devs:
– Grand Prix – Pick your rider, team, track and category, then customise your options, set the weather conditions, opponents’ AI difficultly level, qualifying session update with 2013 new rules or the entire weekend race.
– World Championship – Prove your riding abilities by completing the entire MotoGP ™ 2013 World Championship in either Moto3 ™, Moto2 ™or MotoGP . In-depth customization gives you the chance to choose a section of the championship (minimum 4 – maximum 18 races), select the tracks, choose a preferred order or repeat one single track until you master it. The aim is to be the World Champion!
– Time Attack – A timeless game mode where you can ride unfinished laps, modify bike settings and participate in technical meetings to improve your performance. The best lap time for each category will be uploaded onto the Worldwide Leaderboard.
– Career –The brand new career mode lets you build your racing career, race after race, from your rookie debut, through Moto3™, Moto2™ all the way to the MotoGP ™ World Champion title! Advice from your ever present Personal Manager gives you feedback on your performance and assigns objectives. Between races, your Motorhome is the place to be, from here you can customise your rider and career elements or unlock new deals and teams, depending on your Reputation. Be completely immersed in the MotoGP universe!
– Online Multiplayer – Experience the Grand Prix and World Championship modes online, racing against friends! In the Sprint Season mode you can start from Moto3™ and jump directly to the desirable MotoGP™ class by meeting certain objectives.
– Real in-game Events – A constantly updated online feed of events based on actual real-world races, as they happen throughout the 2013 season: Relive all the thrills within days of seeing them live!
MotoGP releases for the PS Vita, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC in June this year. Stay tuned for more updates, and tell us what you think of these new game modes in the comments section below.