Just like Call of Duty: Black Ops and Modern Warfare 3 got a lot of DLC, Rockstar is going to supply a lot of DLC in 12 months once Max Payne 3 comes out.
It’s going to cost you $30, and yeah check them out below.
- Local Justice Map Pack: “Dubbed “Local Justice,” the Map Pack includes the Police Precinct map for Gang Wars, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer multiplayer modes. The pack will also feature two additional maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer, new precinct-themed multiplayer avatar items, multiplayer challenges, and more.”
- Disorganized Crime Map Pack
- Deathmatch Made In Heaven Mode Pack
- Hostage Negotiation Map Pack
- New York Minute Co-Op Pack [Editor’s note: Co-op? We haven’t seen a second of co-op from this game. Interesting.]
- Painful Memories Map Pack
- Trickle Down Economics Map Pack
Here’s the front cover of Max Payne comic: